Eliminator Brushless Fuel Cell – 20 Gallon
P/N 18363 Eliminator Brushless Stealth Cell – 20 Gal
Eliminator Performance Plus Advanced Technology
20-gallon Street/Strip Fuel Cell with Stealth Eliminator Brushless Pump, aircraft filler cap, ORB-10 outlet, AN-08 baffled return and roll-over protected AN-08 vent. This is the same fuel cell design used in the Ford Cobra Jet, Chevy COPO Camaro and MOPAR Drag Pack cars.
- Baffled design keeps fuel at the pump inlet
- Fluted pickup with integrated 100-m prefilter
- The Eliminator performance you expect and more:
- Fuel Injected Engines:
up to 1900 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 1400 FWHP – forced air induction
- Carbureted Engines:
up to 2300 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 1700 FWHP – forced air induction
- Fuel Injected Engines:
- E85 Compatible pump, reduce max FWHP by 30%
- Lighter than the traditional Eliminator pump.
- Reduced current draw at higher, EFI pressures.
- Extended service life in methanol and ethanol.
- Integral, external brushless controller for clean installation, cooler fuel and enhanced reliability.
- Quieter than the traditional Eliminator pump.
- ORB-10 outlet port.
- Fuel Cell Dimensions: 20″w x 24″l x 10″h
Carb Rated Flow of 1,300 lbs./hr. @ 9 psi, 13.5 volts
EFI Rated flow of 1,000 lbs./hr. @ 45 psi, 13.5 volts
Available with Brushless Eliminator, Pro and Pro-Plus Spur Gear pumps, and in 6 and 15 gallon versions.
Click Here for More Info
The market leader in fuel delivery systems and components, Aeromotive introduces its first brushless fuel pump series. The same Eliminator Fuel Pump the world has come to trust and depend on, now available with the latest brushless-motor technology. Built for up to 65 psi of sustained pressure, featuring our bedrock solid, dual chamber roller vane design that primes easily, reduces friction and improves efficiency.
- For EFI applications use regulator P/N 13305 or P/N 13134.
- For carbureted applications use regulator P/N 13202 or P/N 13212.
- 25% more flow at pressure than our A1000 Brushless Fuel Pump.
- Perfect for ‘blow-through’ carbureted engines up to 1,700 FWHP.
Brushless motors employ sensors to monitor rotor angle to provide faster and more reliable phase shifting, producing more torque capacity and motor efficiency. Instead of the armature rotating, in a brushless motor the magnets rotate around the armature and the motor controller manages the phase shift to keep the motor rotating under load (load is related to pressure in a fuel pump). With more torque per watt and a higher torque to weight ratio, brushless motors produce lower noise and deliver higher reliability.
With a higher level of efficiency, down to fractions of a second in design speed control, the new Aeromotive brushless fuel pumps provide precise control of fuel pump RPM as pressure rises, better maintaining pump RPM and flow, producing a flatter flow curve. Tight tolerances result in less current draw, less heat and extended life. Now there is the ability to upgrade to a premium brushless pump for faster, more reliable and uninterrupted fuel delivery with less power consumption and potential for wear or failure.
|Dimensions||14 × 22 × 28 in|
Mounting Configuration: In Tank
|CARB or EFI||Power Adder||FUEL||Horsepower|