10-M Microglass Element: ORB-10 Filter Housings
P/N 12650 10-M Micro-glass Replacement Element
Service element for Aeromotive Billet, in-line filters
Fits all 2″ OD x 5-1/2″ long ORB-10 filter housings.
Suitable for use on the pressure side of a fuel pump only, with gasoline, diesel, ethanol and methanol fuels.
Direct Replacement Filter Element For Filter P/N’s:
Recommended for use with alcohol based fuels including ethanol and methanol.
For comparable filter element suitable for gasoline only based fuels see P/N 12601
See the Filter Chart in the image gallery to the left, and the Filter Dimensional Drawing, if you need further help identifying what filter you have and which element will be a direct replacement.
- Recommended for applications burning pump gas, racing gas, diesel fuel, jet fuel, av-gas, etc.
- Approved for use in alcohol fuels including ethanol and methanol.
- Over 60-sq. inches of element surface area supports high flow while providing good service life.
- Flow capacity of up to 250 GPH (4.17 GPM) with less than 1-PSI pressure drop.
- Supports up to 2,000 Flywheel HP, Forced Induction, on gasoline.
- Supports up to 1,400 Flywheel HP Forced Induction on E85.
- Ideal for gasoline and ethanol burning EFI engines with small to medium Aeromotive fuel pumps, from the Phantom 200 through the Eliminator pump.
- Popular for demanding gasoline and ethanol/methanol, carbureted engine applications using Aeromotive HO-Series, SS-Series and A2000 fuel pumps.
If you wish to change the filter in your housing from a P/N 12650 10-micron to an element with a different micron rating, you may choose one of the following options:
|Dimensions||9.13 x 3.5 x 2 in|
|CARB or EFI||Power Adder||FUEL||Horsepower|