Aeromotive’s new Camaro Stealth tanks bring the fuel system technology you find in late model EFI cars to your classic Camaro. By placing the fuel pump inside the tank, hot fuel handling issues, such as vapor-lock and cavitation, are eliminated. These tanks feature the fuel pump built right into the tank itself, as well as an internal baffling system to ensure the pump is submerged in fuel – even at low fuel levels and in extreme driving conditions. The notched corners on these tank provide extra space for wheel tubs and bigger exhaust. Whether your ride is carbureted, EFI or a transplant, a Stealth Fuel Tank is the perfect upgrade.
The following part numbers are now available:
- 18345 Fuel Tank, 340 Stealth, 67-68 Camaro with Notched Corners
- 18346 Fuel Tank, 340 Stealth, 1969 Camaro with Notched Corners
With these tanks you’re strapping today’s technology into your classic, making them perfect for modern LS swaps and/or EFI conversions, while also working perfectly with carbureted engines.
- Billet top hat with O-Ring Boss supply vent and return ports
- Fuel level sending unit, matching OEM specs
- Includes filler neck where applicable
Naturally Aspirated Forced Induction
EFI 850 HP 700 HP
Carb 1,000 HP 850 HP